I’ve mastered the art of creating super fit athletes in the AFL, European Football and Cricket, now I’m using this skill to redefine the way you train.
Jarrod’s experience within elite sport has helped him become an expert in how to train people from all backgrounds and for any physical goal. He has never been afraid to take on new challenges and set no limits on his professional development. This ensures that he will create the optimal physical fitness programs for all shapes and sizes and always obtain outstanding results.
Jarrod was an elite junior track athlete and played Aussie Rules at VFL level with North Ballarat FC before deciding to concentrate on a career in strength and conditioning with elite athletes. After completing a Sport Science degree with Honours at the University of Ballarat he was employed by the Geelong Football Club in 1999 and spent 3 years helping to develop what many believe is the AFL’s most successful team over the last decade. At only 24yrs of age, he was then approached by North Melbourne FC to Head their High Performance program. He spent 4 years at north Melbourne talking them to a 5th place in 2005 before leaving to pursue his dream of working in European Football.
Jarrod was employed by Celtic FC as Head of Fitness and enjoyed a very successful period taking them to a UEFA Champions League Round of 16 finish, the Scottish Premier League Title and the Scottish Cup Championship.
Upon returning to Australia he was employed by the West End Redbacks and took them to 2 Big Bash Finals culminating in a T20 Champions league Semi-final in South Africa in 2010. He was then approached by AFL team Adelaide Crows where he spent a season before moving to his current employer and league leaders Port Adelaide FC. Port Adelaide are well known for being the fittest team in the AFL.
- Port Adelaide FC – 2014 AFL Preliminary final + 3 more years in AFL finals
- The UEFA champions league last 16 with Celtic FC
- Scottish premier league championship with Celtic FC
- Scottish Cup Win with Celtic FC
- KFC Big Bash Championship with South Australian Redbacks
- Twenty 20 Champions league semi-final in South Africa with the Redbacks
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Movement)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Movement) Honours
- Exercise and Sport Science Australia (ESSA) – Accredited Sport Scientist
- Clinical Pilates Levels 1 & 2
- Level 2 Athletics Australia Coach
- Anthropometry Level 1