Scott is the ultimate professional and will leave no stone unturned in his quest to make your fitness dreams come true. Scott’s experience within elite sport and the fitness and wellbeing industry honed his dynamic skills as a fitness trainer. He has a highly innovative training style that combines his vast skills and results driven mindset to create an unparalleled training system.
Since Scott embraced the power of Qigong meditation, NLP, Life Coaching and Personal Training he has dedicated his heart and soul to helping others realise their full potential for total mind and body health.
Scott always loved all-things fitness.
He grew up playing elite level football and athletics but when injuries plagued his footy career, he realised the power of mind and body health when he began Qigong in May 2009. This marked the beginning of a fulfilling and life-changing journey in personal development.
Holding various qualifications in Fitness, Qigong, NLP and Life Coaching, Scott is the ideal person to guide you toward success in health and fitness.
- Held State records in Track and Field as a sprinter and high jumper
- Played Senior AFL for the Western Bulldogs in the mid to late 90’s
- Played VFL Football for Williamstown FC and led the goal kicking
- Australian Kettlebells Level 1 and 2
- Qigong Level 5 Master
- NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer
- Certificate 4 in Life Coaching
- Certificate 3 & 4 in Personal Training