KettleFit are the industry leaders when it comes to Kettlebell based functional training. We’re not talking about doing a million snatches or ‘long-cycle’, but rather utilising the Kettlebell as the incredible strength and conditioning tool that it is for complete fitness….strength, cardio-vascular, mobility, core…KettleFit’s innovative training utilising Kettlebells does it all. KettleFit has now made their range of Competition Kettlebells that they have designed and manufactured for their own studios available to the public for the very first time.
30% off all orders (use code ‘Lockdown6’)
What are Competition Kettlebells?
Competition Kettlebells are made of steel and are all the same size regardless of weight for a uniform training experience at all times. These competition kettlebells have 35mm handles. The bells are designed for high repetition exercises. If you have used barbells, think about when you train with plates that are all the same size regardless of weight so your form is always the same during Olympic lifts. Competition Kettlebells are the same premise in kettlebell form.
8kg Competition Kettlebell$78.00 Read more
10kg Competition Kettlebell$89.00 Read more
12kg Competition Kettlebell$108.00 Add to cart
14kg Competition Kettlebell$120.00 Add to cart
16kg Competition Kettlebell$136.00 Read more
18kg Competition Kettlebell$142.00 Read more
20kg Competition Kettlebell
22kg Competition Kettlebell$159.00 Read more
24kg Competition Kettlebell$168.00 Read more
26kg Competition Kettlebell$174.00 Read more
28kg Competition Kettlebell$181.00 Read more
30kg Competition Kettlebell$187.00 Read more
32kg Competition Kettlebell$193.00 Read more
34kg Competition Kettlebell$203.00 Read more
36kg Competition Kettlebell$211.00 Read more
40kg Compettition Kettlebell$223.00 Read more
44kg Competition Kettlebell$232.00 Read more
48kg Competition Kettlebell$248.00 Read more
Cast iron kettlebells
Cast iron, powder coated kettlebell
Powder coat kettlebells are made from cast iron and then painted with powder coating to protect the iron and improve grip texture for gruelling workouts. Powder Coating is one of the most durable types of paint available on top of kettlebells. This series is based in popular kilogram increments.
4kg Cast Iron Kettlebells$53.00 Read more
6kg Cast Iron Kettlebells$62.00 Read more
8kg Cast Iron Kettlebells$68.00 Read more
10kg Cast Iron Kettlebells$78.00 Add to cart
12kg Cast Iron Kettlebells$89.00 Add to cart
14kg Cast Iron Kettlebells$98.00 Add to cart
16kg Cast Iron Kettlebells$131.00 Read more
18kg Cast Iron Kettlebells$138.00 Read more
KettleFit’s Competition Kettlebells: Superior design by the experts
NO FILLERS Each KettleFit Kettlebell weight has an individual mold to cast precisely to the correct weight. To save time and money, traditional competition kettlebells are made with ONE mold for all weights and filled with fillers like sawdust and ball bearings to achieve desired weight, this leads to imprecision in weight and contents shifting during lifts
NO WELDING Traditional kettlebells are made with welding the handles, bodies or bottom which increases the risk of breakage – not what you want if you are swinging a decent weight! KettleFit’s Kettlebells are cast as one solid piece instead of welding parts, leading to a stronger, and more balanced Kettlebell.
WINDOW Size and curvature compared to other models is designed for easier insertion with comfort overhead and in the rack position during lifts. More comfort and easier insertion equal better workouts and new personal records in strength and endurance.
NO WELDED ROD Other unfilled kettlebells contain a welded rod in the middle that vibrates with any contact to other objects making it distracting to lift. Ours do not contain this rod on the inside of the kettlebell.
33MM TAPERING HANDLES KettleFit’s kettlebells have a unique handle shape and taper. As opposed to cheap welded kettlebells that have the same diameter across the entire handle, KettleFit has designed a handle that has a 33mm diameter in the center that flares slightly where it connects with the body. This creates a beautiful lock position for increased safety, comfort and performance.
BETTER BALANCE KettleFit’s Kettlebells are specific top-heavy molded with a thicker handle base and a greater percentage of load toward the top of the bell’s body. This ensures that the kettlebell does not pull the lifter’s arm to the outside when overhead or in the rack (resting at waist level) yielding injury prevention and energy conservation.
**Kettlebells weighing 40, 44, or 48 kg contain lead fillers to achieve desired weight while maintaining the same size. These are made with great care in high quality, thick, steel.
** 6kg Kettlebells are constructed of an alloy which enables the Kettlebell to achieve its light 6kg weight whilst maintaining the same size.
EXAMPLE OF KETTLEBELL STRUCTURE
The Highest Standard
- NO RATTLE fillers loosen over time and rattle around inside, these kettlebells have no fillers or rattle
- COLOUR CODED each individual weight is coloured coded to a specific colour for easy identification and international competition standards
- DESIGNED & MADE by KettleFit for use in their own Kettlebell based training studios.
- TOP QUALITY steel used for durable and long lasting construction
- GRAVITY CAST to specific weight, gravity casts create better surface finish and better dimensional accuracy compared to other types of molds.
KettleFit’s Cast Iron Kettlebells
- RECESSED LOGO Our Cast Iron Powder Coated Kettlebells have recessed logos into the kettlebell. The KettleFit Kettlebell logo pictured above is recessed in the bell for increased comfort during lifting. Kettlebells with logos that are stamped or extruding (like most other brands) may cause discomfort during lifting when the logo makes contact with your hands, wrist and forearm. Additionally, if the logo is not in the bell itself it is inserted or glued in which will come out over time and create discomfort during lifts.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY No one else offers lifetime warranties on their cast iron kettlebells. We guarantee the structural integrity of the kettlebell for your lifetime. Check the warranty of any other kettlebell.
- SMOOTH FINISH When kettlebells come out of the mold they are still rough with edges and seams that tear up your hands if not polished off. Our bells are polished free of imperfections when they come out of the mold and then painted with powder coating to improve grip texture. Having a smooth finish protects your hands, wrists and forearms .
About The Bells.
- SINGLE CAST, Our Powder Coat kettlebells are all made from a single piece of cast iron. Most kettlebells have the handles welded on which makes them break easier. Casting from a single piece of metal gives more durability to the kettlebell
- COLOURED BANDS ON HANDLES, Colour specific to certain weights, identify the kettlebell without picking up or rolling it over, bands are coded for easy identification
- ENGRAVED, In kilograms and pounds so you always know which weight you are working within either measurement
- HANDLE GRIP, Powder coating make a great gripping surface when your hands are sweating, also holds chalk better than all other kettlebell paint options like matte or e-coat
- POWDER COATING is the most durable form of kettlebell paint available and lasts longer than traditional kettlebell paint
LOGO, KettleFits Kettlebell logo engraved into kettlebell so it will not break off, kettlebells without engraved logos have inserts glued in which break out over time