Member Terms and Conditions
Cancellation / Termination
Cooling Off Period
The Ezidirect Debit Request (EDR) and Contract is subject to a 7 day cooling off period:
- The cooling off period commences at the close of business on the “Commencement Date”.
- The cooling off period is 7 days.
- The cooling off period ends at close of business on the 7th day after the “Commencement Date”.
- New members have the right to cancel their membership within the cooling off period if they are not completely satisfied with the services and programs.
- All monies will be refunded on a pro rata basis with the exception of an Administration Fee.
- All cooling off cancellations must be in writing to the Manager.
Direct Debit paying members are required to give 28 days notice when cancelling their memberships. Notice is required in writing and no conversations in person or over the phone are acceptable forms of notice. An administration fee of $55 will be incurred by the member as well as any membership fees due in that period of notice.
In order to suspend your membership, notice is required in writing 14 days prior to the suspension date.
Paid in full memberships are unable to be suspended as the membership has a clearly defined start and finish date.
Direct Debit memberships can be suspended at any time for a minimum period of 2 weeks.
Direct Debit membership are allowed to be suspended for a maximum of 3 times per calendar year.
We do not issue refunds on any of our memberships that are paid in full. You may use the remaining balance as a credit for other services or transfer to a non-member friend/family. An administration fee of $55 will be incurred by the member in the case of a membership transfer.
If you are unable to continue any form of training due to a serious medical condition, we may issue a pro-rata refund of the remaining membership if a full medical certificate is provided outlining reasons why you are unable to continue training in any capacity. An administration fee of $110 will be deducted from the refund.